A ONE-STOP SHOP WITH WASHING, FUMIGATION, WRAPPING AND OTHER QUARANTINE TREATMENT SERVICES ON SITE
Stevenson Logistics offers a full range of on-site customs and quarantine services from the one world-class facility in our Rous Head Terminal.
Our site is a Quarantine Approved Premise (QAP) – Registered AQIS 1.1 Depot W1728. Our facility includes:
Wash Bay Facilities
- Purpose-built wash bay facility specifically designed to handle the largest and heaviest equipment
- Conveniently located on-port facilities with the capacity for ten bays making it one of the largest quarantine wash bay facilities in the southern hemisphere
- State-of-the-art water recycling and filtration system.
- On and off-site fumigation capability for both imports and exports
- Licenced and experienced fumigators providing a full range of fumigation options specific to the product, client and purpose
- Logistics co-ordination to meet vessel cut-offs
- Capability to handle a diversity of shipments from single containers to the largest international bulk exports.
Tailgates and Inspect Unpacks
- Quarantine Approved Premises (QAP) with on-site Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry Bio-Security Officers
- Integrated wharf collection, tailgate, storage and delivery capability
- Full range of import inspect unpacks, including palletised, loose loads, crane and heavy lifts
- Short and long term warehouse storage for unpacked goods.
- On and off-site wrapping capability to protect a broad range of goods and equipment during transport
- Preservation of quarantine integrity post treatments
- Approved Gorgon supplier with the capability to wrap even the largest and most complex of equipment, supported by proven industry expertise.